- 10-30-2012, 07:12 PM #2
- 10-30-2012, 07:13 PM #3
- 10-31-2012, 08:44 PM #5
Re: Turning off Sprint Connection Optimizer on JB?
I unchecked the box and thought the pesky "Spring Connections Optimizer" was gone for good, but it's back under my running list of apps.
Turn it off and it stays off until the next restart.
I noticed I could once disable this worthless piece of software, and Sprint's Voicemail app (I use Google Voice for that now), but the option to disable those apps, and Sprint Zone, is no longer working.
Last edited by ejohnnyk; 10-31-2012 at 08:58 PM.Samsung Galaxy S3 - Samsung Epic 4G - Palm Pre - Motorola Q - PCD XV6700/PPC-6700 - Hitachi SH-P300 - Sony Ericsson T608 - Samsung SPH-N200
- 10-31-2012, 09:46 PM #6
- 10-31-2012, 10:26 PM #7
- By TripperGetem in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2011, 11:42 PM
- By netsatwork in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:33 AM
- By kiddlyk8 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:41 PM
- By johnhboyd in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:19 PM
- By sjankis630 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2010, 05:39 PM