- 10-30-2012, 07:12 PM #2
- 10-30-2012, 07:13 PM #3
- 10-31-2012, 08:44 PM #5
Re: Turning off Sprint Connection Optimizer on JB?
I unchecked the box and thought the pesky "Spring Connections Optimizer" was gone for good, but it's back under my running list of apps.
Turn it off and it stays off until the next restart.
I noticed I could once disable this worthless piece of software, and Sprint's Voicemail app (I use Google Voice for that now), but the option to disable those apps, and Sprint Zone, is no longer working.Samsung Galaxy S3 - Samsung Epic 4G - Palm Pre - Motorola Q - PCD XV6700/PPC-6700 - Hitachi SH-P300 - Sony Ericsson T608 - Samsung SPH-N200
- 10-31-2012, 09:46 PM #6
HTC Touch2 -> Palm Pre -> HTC Evo4G -> Samsung Epic 4G Touch -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- 235 Posts
- LIH Jelly Bean Leak
- 10-31-2012, 10:26 PM #7
- By TripperGetem in forum AT&T Inspire 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2011, 11:42 PM
- By netsatwork in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 7Last Post: 12-06-2010, 11:33 AM
- By kiddlyk8 in forum Android AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2010, 10:41 PM
- By johnhboyd in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2010, 12:19 PM
- By sjankis630 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2010, 05:39 PM