1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cracked Screen Repair

I dropped my phone a few times too many and now the screen is cracked in many places.

What is the best (and cheapest) way to get it repaired?

Default Re: Cracked Screen Repair

Unfortunately the cheapes i found was to pay the $150 deductable and have your phone replaced by sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan26 View Post
    I dropped my phone a few times too many and now the screen is cracked in many places.

What is the best (and cheapest) way to get it repaired?
    The cheapest way? youtube how to fix it. buy the new glass screen for whatever color phone you have....

Use the tools that come with the package watch the youtube video. pause the video to complete the steps shown in said video and there you go. brand new for about 3 hours of manual labor, and including the shipping I'm sure no more than 30$
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Thanks! I may try this.

Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan26 View Post
    Thanks! I may try this.
    No problem. I used to fix iPhones myself as a little start up business. I'm new to androids so I haven't had to fix any... yet. I haven't looked around but I know you can find colors for the iPhone. It may also be possible to find a unique color. If you're going to go my route I'd suggest trying to find a new color that no one has. I will take a look for some and let you know what I find in case you are curious.
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I have the marble blue color phone if that helps. Yes I am curious. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

i have experience that when ever any one has any problem in his smartphone like you have n your phone then he or she tries to sell his or her device in a cheap rate at ebay , swappa or any other place . I hope you would get the solution for your device but if you cant and decide to sell your device then i would suggest that do not forget to check it s current market value at

can someone pm me a provider or service that is cheap and quick for a d2spr screen i know how to replace just cant find a supplier without going to some sketch asia sites...

TIA
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

What I ended up doing was adding a 3rd line to my shared minutes plan (my wife uses the second). I was able to get a brand new SIII for about $3.50 while renewing my contract. Well worth it.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Android Central

Sold for well under market using tmobile lg til this weekend.and getting s3 and selling.lg then ill root tmobile s3 until i get tmobile s4. And wait to sell unlocked and.rooted s3

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2

I was mainly selling to get away from sprint.love the galaxy series

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk 2