No audio from right earbud

Ironcapo

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

A friends S3 suddenly stopped playing sound through the right earbud. We've tried three different headsets and gotten the same result. These headsets also sound fine when connected to other devices so it is the phone.

My question is if there is an option that might have been checked or if the phone itself is defective?

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

A friends S3 suddenly stopped playing sound through the right earbud. We've tried three different headsets and gotten the same result. These headsets also sound fine when connected to other devices so it is the phone.

My question is if there is an option that might have been checked or if the phone itself is defective?

I haven't had this on my phone, but are you making sure the plug is all the way in? I've noticed on other headsets, etc., that sometimes when the plug isn't all the way in that's the result. It sounds trivial, but I'm just offering it up anyway.

kcope316#AC

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
I haven't had this on my phone, but are you making sure the plug is all the way in? I've noticed on other headsets, etc., that sometimes when the plug isn't all the way in that's the result. It sounds trivial, but I'm just offering it up anyway.

This is exactly what I thought!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Ironcapo

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I pushed it in until it sort of snaps and it won't go any farther, did this with three different sets of headphones and still can't get sound on the right side.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12