Can someone who is versed in how this feature works, please post a "how to" about how to implement it properly? It seems self explanatory but it's also confusing. I'm going on a trip in a few months and I will want to know how this works and to make it effective for blocking the entire world except those I choose. Thanks!
<< Sent from my SG3 using Tapatalk >>
- 11-04-2012, 11:07 PM #2
Re: Blocking Mode
It's actually pretty simple.
- Check off the items you want to disable (notifications, calls, LED, etc).
- Select the time frame (start / end) for when you want the disabled items to take effect.
- Below the time, add the contacts you wish to "allow" to disturb you during that time frame.
That's all she wrote!I will learn to love my Android devices! Long live webOS!
- By jburke82 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2011, 09:46 PM
- By OP4Prez in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2009, 04:14 PM
- By 1414H77 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:52 PM
- By callmebob in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 07:06 PM
- By baycruisers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2009, 05:34 PM