Can someone who is versed in how this feature works, please post a "how to" about how to implement it properly? It seems self explanatory but it's also confusing. I'm going on a trip in a few months and I will want to know how this works and to make it effective for blocking the entire world except those I choose. Thanks!
<< Sent from my SG3 using Tapatalk >>
- 11-04-2012, 10:07 PM #2
Re: Blocking Mode
It's actually pretty simple.
- Check off the items you want to disable (notifications, calls, LED, etc).
- Select the time frame (start / end) for when you want the disabled items to take effect.
- Below the time, add the contacts you wish to "allow" to disturb you during that time frame.
That's all she wrote!
- By jburke82 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2011, 08:46 PM
- By OP4Prez in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2009, 03:14 PM
- By 1414H77 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 03:52 PM
- By callmebob in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:06 PM
- By baycruisers in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:34 PM