- 11-04-2012, 05:56 PM #2
Well, you can either use the stock one that came with the phone....but it's already on the home screen. If that's not the one you want, delete it by tapping and holding and slide up to the trash can icon.
Download a weather widget. After it's installed, tap the bottom right icon (apps icon, bunch of little squares.) On the top of the screen there's two options, Apps and Widgets. Tap widgets. Scroll through till you find the weather widget you want. Tap and hold widget. It will show you the home screen and slide the widget to the screen and let go. The widget will now be on your home screen.
- 11-06-2012, 07:40 PM #4
- 2 Posts
Think I must have inadvertently deleted the pre-installed widget and now when I try to set it back up on my home screen it only stays until I turn the phone off. The next time I turn the phone on, the widget is gone. Anyone know how to pin the widget permanently to the home screen. Thanks from an Android newbie.
- 11-06-2012, 08:43 PM #5
- 11-07-2012, 12:48 PM #6
- By uminchu in forum HTC HeroReplies: 46Last Post: 04-21-2010, 04:09 PM
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-19-2009, 09:52 AM
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2009, 02:15 AM
- By mabmarc#ac in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2009, 07:05 AM
- By RhinoDoc#AC in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2009, 10:13 PM