Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default radio performance

Galexy s3 vs LG optimus G, i cant make a decision between the 2, but it will come down to better radio (voice and data) performance, which one would you say has a better reception of the two? tia for the input
    Last edited by ercsliberty; 11-05-2012 at 12:39 PM.

Default Re: radio performance

This doesn't make sense as The only device I know you're talking about is the s3?
    ("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either
    Retired Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by ercsliberty View Post
    i cant make a decision between the 2, but it will come down to better radio (voice and data) performance, which one would you say has a better reception of the two? tia for the input
    The two of what?
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/signaturepics/sigpic70132_2.gif

I am also interested in upgrading from my PermaGinger-MoPho-GotheshaftfromMoto phone. Personally, I am Comparing the GS3 and the EVO Blahblablah (really hate the long names on phones, maybe I should pick the GS3 due to simple name...) Perhaps these are the phones the poster is looking at since there is not much else at Sprint that stacks up yet beyond the LG Optimus G, which is on preorder and not many would have real world info on radio performance. I originally went with Motorola due to solid radio performance, and am leery of Samsung for the same reason. ALSO, I went with a phone with a dual core processor and lots of RAM (for the time, and comparable even today) so that it would be future proof for upgrades, but that is not in the cards...so goodbye Moto.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Skunkape60 View Post
    The two of what?
    Sorry, corrected, galexy s3 vs optimus G

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

All of the lg phones I've had from sprint have had excellent radio performance... and its not like the g will have a bad radio in it considering it is LGS flagship.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net