1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Auto Haptic gone after Jellybean update!!! :(

So i had turned auto haptic on when I was ICS then updated to JB and now I dont have the ability to turn off auto haptic. I reaaaaally dont wanna do a hard reset since getting all my Spotify playlists to sync offline is a PITA

paweeze help!

Default Re: Auto Haptic gone after Jellybean update!!! :(

I work for the company that built the underlying Auto Haptic feature. The feature is designed to make sure users have control over the Auto Haptic feature so they can only turn it on for apps they want, but it looks like the capability has been eliminated in some carrier's updates to Jelly Bean.

We've gone ahead and put a simple widget to solve this problem. It doesn't have the richness of settings, but does allow you to turn Auto Haptics on and off (once you download the widget, you need to reboot for it to start to work).

Please go to Google Play and search for Auto Haptic Widget, or go to this link:

I hope it solves your problem in the interim. We've notified Samsung and we expect they will be working with the carriers to provide a handset update that restores the correct user settings soon, but in the meantime this should ensure the feature doesn't cause you any more trouble.

You can reach us at Immersion through the GooglePlay support.

Quote Originally Posted by dehydorn View Post
    So i had turned auto haptic on when I was ICS then updated to JB and now I dont have the ability to turn off auto haptic. I reaaaaally dont wanna do a hard reset since getting all my Spotify playlists to sync offline is a PITA

paweeze help!
    When you update to Jellybean, a lot of the settings get reset default (off) go into settings>sound then under system check (if you want it on) or uncheck (if you want it off) haptic feedback. Don't download what that spam bot posted. don't download anything from them!

I do awfully hate that the phone vibrates when I am choosing or moving icons or items on Samsung Galaxy S3 4.1.2v is it the problem related to autohaptic issue ? how to solve it Cuz it is terribelly annoying that it vibrates when you moving icons please help cuz ı am just about to trow away my S3 from window

What spambot are you referring to?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Thank you so much for the widget. I was about to give up on TuneIn radio app until I found other apps made my phone vibrate, too. The widget works great!