- 11-07-2012, 05:28 PM #2
- 11-10-2012, 10:45 AM #4
Re: HBOgo lag
Short of trying it on a WiFi with a known good connection theres not much to help you with.
Your trying to use the app on a cellular network, with lots of other users, so if you have great thruput one minute the next you might not.
LTE rollout is still in its early stages and i have noticed in my area with my GS3 on LTE my speeds can fluxuate.
Thats about the only thing i can think of. I have used the TWC app to watch tv (on my home wifi) and ESPN Watch and not had any issues.
Basically its either an issue with the app not liking the hardware or the data coming into your device not having enough bandwidth or a bottleneck.
- 11-10-2012, 01:47 PM #6
Re: HBOgo lag
I dont have HBOgo but i have tested and compared both with ESPN watch and Time Warner Cable live tv..
The iPhone loads faster but other then that no issues. Both stream well.
For the past ten minutes i have been testing ESPN Watch using LTE in Dallas and other then the normal slow loading once it starts is fine.
- By TANDC in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2012, 09:47 PM
- By ReproOne in forum HTC HeroReplies: 12Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:59 PM
- By Ruben in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 4Last Post: 12-26-2009, 04:00 PM
- By o4liberty in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2009, 01:17 PM
- By Fabrian in forum HTC HeroReplies: 7Last Post: 11-19-2009, 05:12 PM