For those of you with battery life problems...

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I would HIGHLY recommend getting the Hyperion Extended Battery (4200mAh). I just received mine yesterday and I freakn love this thing. Non-stop texting all day, played some Angry Birds, went on Twitter multiple times, Instagram as well, browsed the web a bit and have Google Now on and all its features.

Sent from my JellyBeaned GS3 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352313406565.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352313406565.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 482

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been able to achieve 1 day and 6 hours on the stock battery! ;)

Most I ever got was 30hrs and 45min. I averaged 22hr and 45min.

Sent from my JellyBeaned GS3 using Android Central Forums

MichaelBR

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I believe that's only for the Galaxy S3. Which I heard already has great battery performance.

I have a Galaxy Ace and get average 12h battery life, with data on, etc. But not making/receiving calls all that much - only occasionally.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Still have 50% after: 20hrs of use; 2 hr 22 min screen on, 20 min worth of calls, 2hrs of bluetooth keyboard on and in use with Evernote (notes for school). 10min of Angry Birds, CONSTANTLY on Twitter, over 500 texts easily for the day and Google Now and all it's features on. I'm loving this battery. I will probably not have to charge it until tomorrow night !!

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I see it adds some size to it, how much more bulky feel did it give to the phone?

Yes it does. I personally do not mind it at all. I have a faceplate and a rubber case around it and I like the way it feels in my hands. I am a VERY clumsy person so I like the protection lol. Might not be for everyone though. The battery is damn amazing though.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Yes it does. I personally do not mind it at all. I have a faceplate and a rubber case around it and I like the way it feels in my hands. I am a VERY clumsy person so I like the protection lol. Might not be for everyone though. The battery is damn amazing though.

I believe it will make your phone almost 2x thicker and 2x heavier.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Brick city!! Pass!

As long as the battery holds me up for the day (18 hours), I'm good and this stock battery does it for me! I'm not on my phone 24/7 apparently like Joe....I have other things to do, lol!

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I am NO LIAR.

Screenshot_2012-10-04-05-10-57.png

I keep wifi on all day. Full Brightness, Live Wallpaper, auto sync 3 hours for weather and live wallpaper. Outlook & Gmail sync push, FB sync n push... The list can go on forever baby! lol now :-X

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got 1 day 19hrs 45min and still have 7% which will probably last at LEAST an hour or 2. Every feature turned on. I love this thing!!

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Finally died and the final numbers are: 44hrs 15min; 3hr 40min screen on, 1hr 7min worth of calls, around 400 or so texts, bluetooth on, Google Now and all of it's features on, plus games web browsing, etc. Final Verdict= THIS BATTERY IS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G !! For those with battery life problems I HIGHLY recommend this! Even if you don't have a battery life issue I'd STILL recommend this! :)

Last edited:

ChrisLuce#IM

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I am amazed with the time you all are getting out of your stock battery. I have had mine just 3 weeks now and I get nothing close to that. I have looked over all the settings that people post for turning things off to save which I have done and nothing seems to help.

I got up and 4 this morning with a 100% charge. Got to work at 7 this morning and I am already down to 75%. We need to have a thread on settings to turn off to get the same results that some of you users are getting!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I am amazed with the time you all are getting out of your stock battery. I have had mine just 3 weeks now and I get nothing close to that. I have looked over all the settings that people post for turning things off to save which I have done and nothing seems to help.

I got up and 4 this morning with a 100% charge. Got to work at 7 this morning and I am already down to 75%. We need to have a thread on settings to turn off to get the same results that some of you users are getting!

They aren't using the stock battery... their battery is 2x the size of yours.... :rolleyes:

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Not to be a dick... but if you actually read the post I'm not using a stock battery, it's a battery with basically 2X the capacity of the stock battery (also 2X the size).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude