For those of you with battery life problems...

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Please note I achieved my 1 day and 6 hours using the STOCK BATTERY.

I've done that also, with moderate to low usage though. No heavy gaming, internet browsing or texting... just light use. This extended battery I can go hard and still get 44hrs lol.

ChrisLuce#IM

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Skunkape60,

Im sorry, I did see that but I thought I read that others were getting great time on a stock battery. I had not had my coffee yet!!

vz3j84

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I would HIGHLY recommend getting the Hyperion Extended Battery (4200mAh). I just received mine yesterday and I freakn love this thing. Non-stop texting all day, played some Angry Birds, went on Twitter multiple times, Instagram as well, browsed the web a bit and have Google Now on and all its features.

Sent from my JellyBeaned GS3 using Android Central Forums

Most of us bought the s3 for its slick form factor. Adding a bulky battery ruins it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Most of us bought the s3 for its slick form factor. Adding a bulky battery ruins it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

If you buy a phone for its "slick form factor" then that's just dumb IMO. I bought this bc it is basically a computer that can fit in my pocket.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
This thing is damn amazing!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1352788987895.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1352788987895.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 33

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I can't believe this but (using stock battery) I am currently at 1 day 15 hours and I still have 30%... I am going to post a screen shot when it gets really low like 5% and see how long it's gonna last! Note: My longest life I've had was 1 day 6 hours. I beat that. Here we go!

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe this but (using stock battery) I am currently at 1 day 15 hours and I still have 30%... I am going to post a screen shot when it gets really low like 5% and see how long it's gonna last! Note: My longest life I've had was 1 day 6 hours. I beat that. Here we go!

Diligent, can you kindly explain to us what you've done to get such good battery life??

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I am stock unrooted. I turned off Google Now after I got 4.1 JB. I have brightness full, weather updated every 3 hours. Live windmill wallpaper set every 3 hours. FB sync, Gmail, Outlook sync on... I even have the news ticker on my lock screen on to update once a day. I am trying to think of all the other settings I have. I used to have voice commands on but realized they were draining my battery. I turned the Sprint optimizer off but it ALWAYS comes back on. Wifi always on unless I am out for the night I turn it off. GPS always on. data on. I used to have all the motions on but every one doesnt work well. so the ones I have on are Direct Call, Double Tap to Top, and palm swipe for screen capture. CDMA is on cause I don't have LTE in my area yet. NFC off unless I wanna use it. Power saving mode OFF. Location Services all of besides use GPS satellites. OK I think I covered EVERYTHING. If you think I missed a setting please let me know. Note I have push for my outlook and get 100's of emails a day and this thing is still beastin. I honestly can't believe. So far I used FB a dozen times, checked email, gmail outlook etc, text messaging, phone call's.. I honestly can't believe it.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
Well I am stock unrooted. I turned off Google Now after I got 4.1 JB. I have brightness full, weather updated every 3 hours. Live windmill wallpaper set every 3 hours. FB sync, Gmail, Outlook sync on... I even have the news ticker on my lock screen on to update once a day. I am trying to think of all the other settings I have. I used to have voice commands on but realized they were draining my battery. I turned the Sprint optimizer off but it ALWAYS comes back on. Wifi always on unless I am out for the night I turn it off. GPS always on. data on. I used to have all the motions on but every one doesnt work well. so the ones I have on are Direct Call, Double Tap to Top, and palm swipe for screen capture. CDMA is on cause I don't have LTE in my area yet. NFC off unless I wanna use it. Power saving mode OFF. Location Services all of besides use GPS satellites. OK I think I covered EVERYTHING. If you think I missed a setting please let me know. Note I have push for my outlook and get 100's of emails a day and this thing is still beastin. I honestly can't believe. So far I used FB a dozen times, checked email, gmail outlook etc, text messaging, phone call's.. I honestly can't believe it.

You didn't do a reset/reformat by any chance?!?!