Last night,as I was browsing Tumblr, I noticed a very faint red light come on to that was to the immediate right and just below the speaker.. I had never seen this before, and haven't seen it again today.. Does anyone have any idea what it could be, what the purpose of it is?
- 11-07-2012, 04:36 PM #2
- 127 Posts
Re: Ghost light!
I have seen this other phones. I forget which one it is, but it is either a light sensor or proximity sensor. The light sensor is for the auto brightness on the screen and the proximity sensor is used to turn off the screen while the phone is against your ear while on a call.("CEO - Android Central") was revoked from my signature. Guess they should edit you cannot joke in your signature either
- By RushTheBus#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 45Last Post: 12-08-2009, 11:31 PM
- By hellboy2232#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-08-2009, 01:48 PM
- By barneykeys in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2009, 12:09 PM
- By gottria in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-31-2009, 12:05 PM
- By secondskin in forum HTC HeroReplies: 3Last Post: 10-25-2009, 01:16 PM