New S3 - Old Evo 4G / Apps not showing up in App Store
My understanding initially was that I would activate the new phone, sign into the Google Play and all the apps I had bought would show up under My Apps.
I have the right account entered but nothing shows up - only the new ones on the S3.
Ideally I would rather do it this way than backup from my old SD car.
- 11-07-2012, 06:32 PM #2
Re: New S3 - Old Evo 4G / Apps not showing up in App Store
Is there any way to install multiples at once?
I can hold down on one and it brings up a check mark on the screen, I can select multiple apps - but hitting the check mark doesnt seem to install them
- By Crimson in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2012, 01:26 PM
- By JamesCanyon in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 13Last Post: 07-02-2011, 02:37 PM
- By TheHonkey#AC in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2010, 09:04 AM
- By 172av8r in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2010, 10:26 AM
- By jwhtc09 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2009, 05:37 PM