JB Notifications question
Ok, so I am considering rooting my phone because the ongoing wifi notification is driving me crazy. Is that notification still in JB or is there a way to get rid of it?
The one I am talking about is when you pull down the notification bar it lists what network you are connected to, or you tap there to turn on wifi, or that there are networks in your area.
- 11-07-2012, 09:29 PM #2
Re: JB Notifications question
I wish there was that option. I tried the dial code method but that doesn't work on Verizon. I tried the anycut method and that didn't work either.
I'm not talking about a popup or anything. It's an ongoing notification and never goes away. I just wanted to know if I could wait for Verizon to put out Jb or just root now.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
- 11-09-2012, 04:25 AM #4
- By crwmlw#IM in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:36 AM
- By otkeeper in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2010, 06:29 PM
- By timo123451 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2010, 02:28 PM
- By hydrogenman#AC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-26-2009, 04:10 PM
- By the_tate in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-25-2009, 08:56 AM