- 11-09-2012, 12:22 PM #2
- 11-10-2012, 07:47 AM #3
- 11-10-2012, 10:19 AM #4
Re: Sd card.
Things that waste space such as music, pictures, videos, backups, roms, kernels and mods can easily be put on the sdcard.
What exactly are you trying to do that Is giving to trouble?
- 11-10-2012, 02:59 PM #5
- 11-10-2012, 04:55 PM #6
Re: Sd card.
You can't move apps over period. But moving files such as pictures, videos and music is as simple as copy an paste or cut and paste. If you don't know how to do this on your phone, you can do this very easily with the phone hooked to you computer with the usb cord.
Just load the Samsung drivers on your computer. Plug your phone into the computer and your computer should do the rest. If you don't have the drivers installed yet go to the rooting & hacks section and the drivers and instructions are in the how to root guide.
Once you have your drivers installed and your phone hooked to your computer. You phone will show up in my computer where you can cut and paste or copy and paste like any other file.
To get the camera pictures to save to your external card is also pretty easy. Open the camera app and Yahoo on the settings gear. Scroll to the bottom where it says storage an choose memory card.
Last edited by Skunkape60; 11-10-2012 at 06:14 PM.
- 11-10-2012, 05:45 PM #7
- By aquaj13 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2013, 11:38 AM
- By jgurnett in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 09-11-2011, 01:06 PM
- By leetho0528 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:25 PM
- By hououtate in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2009, 04:12 AM
- By Joyee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2009, 12:38 PM