Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By damo
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Default SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I BEG YOU!!! Sprint Galaxy S3 making me crazy?!?

Hi I just received my S3 today and the keyboard is HORRIBLE. There's no auto correct or anything.

My question is how do i get voice input in my keyboard?

In the corner where the Microphone is supposed to be there's comma and when I hold the comma I have settings but no microphone.

In the keyboard settings Voice Input is checked but blacked out meaning i can't uncheck it.

PLEASE SOME BODY HELP ME I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET IT TO WORK FOR ALMOST 7 HOURS!

Default Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I BEG YOU!!! Sprint Galaxy S3 making me crazy?!?

The Samsung keyboard that cones on the s3 is horrible IMO. I highly recommend you download the stock ICS keyboard, much better! I even prefer it over swift key.

Jr - via S3 on Tapatalk

Default Re: SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP I BEG YOU!!! Sprint Galaxy S3 making me crazy?!?

Swiftkey 3 is also a great keyboard (in the app store). It learns your typing the more and more you use it .

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    #teamandroid

Global Posts
    177 Global Posts

I can't see past Swype. Every other keyboard seems so old fashioned!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Almeuit View Post
    Swiftkey 3 is also a great keyboard (in the app store). It learns your typing the more and more you use it .

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    Swiftkey 3 is the only keyboard I use. Has microphone input also in the bottom left corner of the keyboard. Guaranteed winner if u try it.

HTC Evo 3D rooted & running custom Nocturnal Venom Rom. My phone sleeps in the bed and my girl is on the couch

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    Swiftkey 3 is the only keyboard I use. Has microphone input also in the bottom left corner of the keyboard. Guaranteed winner if u try it.

HTC Evo 3D rooted & running custom Nocturnal Venom Rom. My phone sleeps in the bed and my girl is on the couch
    Absolutely. And faster than swype once you have spent the time with it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
    Sammy Galaxy S3 in the land of no LTE (Welcome to Chicago)
    Prouder Photon owner since HTC and Sprint wouldn't stop my Evo from rebooting!
    (Proud Evo owner since launch day.)
    (Former Pre/Palm OS fanatic)

I love Swiftkey. I got it when it was on sale for 99 cents but it would have been worth paying full price.

Add me to the list of swiftkey 3 converts. Major improvement over stock JB or ICS.

ROM
    LIH Jelly Bean Leak

I agree with damo and Gator. Once you learn to Swype you will love the Swype Beta Keyboard. Also has a button for "speech to text" and one for handwriting if you prefer. All for free (for now) from Swype.
    HTC Touch2 -> Palm Pre -> HTC Evo4G -> Samsung Epic 4G Touch -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Banned

Global Posts
    5,774 Global Posts
    ROM
    Something JB

This is why I cannot wait for swiftkey flow

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts

SwiftKey for me to, and I'm going to try the new one when it comes out the swipe keyboard this phone comes with sucks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2