So after trying out JellyBean for a few weeks.....

Verdict on JellyBean

• Total voters

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
What's your verdict on it!? And please tell your experience with it so far.

Meh..... Still think it was way too overhyped and overanticipated. IMO... This should have been ICS incremental update LI5 and not Jellybean. Not enough changes to bring a name change.

I've been slammed for my stance on this before so this time I will explain myself better.

When you turn on your computer in the morning and wake to "There is a Windows update." Do you get all excited. Yeah, I didn't think so. That's pretty much how I feel about this update.

I think Google should have held off this update until 4.2 was ready and then released it as 4.1.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Skunkape60 i agree with you.
With past major updates you noticed the differences.
With this one i feel like i have to look really hard.

Dave_k605

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
If you would rather have a os that releases New builds, that really have nothing in then other than bug fixes ios would live you as part of their team.

I'll sit over here with the rest of team android with upgrades that push our os further, along with fixing bugs.

I'll take any update big green will push out. I would hate having a stagnant os.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ybcthanerd

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I agree tha name change was not justified but JB itself is great I have it flashed I love tha cards in google now gives me traffic time to work b4 I leave and all my flight info pops up I like JB overall

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I guess this is not fair to ICS, but I waited to start flashing new ROMs (other than the std LI3 Freeza OTA Update) until JB was available. Now I have better battery times, amazing eye candy, bloatware removed, tons of new features like the N2 gallery, Google Now, TW with a 5x5 launcher, and a Rom Updater with new themes, toggles, mods, and additional Android 4.2 apps. Now my phone is smoking with Jelly Bean Goodness! :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae