Replacement Device - No Jelly Bean
My S3 had an accident and the screen broke so I had it replaced through Best Buy protection (no deductable by the way). I had Jelly Bean on the device that was cracked and found out that I now have to wait again on the new device for Jelly Bean. 2 Days and still not here. Is this a usual circumstance?
- 11-15-2012, 07:56 AM #2
- 11-15-2012, 08:01 AM #3
Re: Replacement Device - No Jelly Bean
Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forumsSent from my LG G4 using AC Forums.
Community Rules & Guidelines
- By Soundtrack to Chaos in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 110Last Post: 11-29-2012, 08:17 AM
- By Justin G in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 11-11-2012, 03:49 PM
- By volhater in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 11-06-2012, 06:59 PM
- By badkitties in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2012, 12:16 PM
- By defdc in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2012, 04:12 PM