Finally!!

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Wow that sounds like a hell of a deal but this is free and doesn't require an upgrade or 2 year agreement. I've got a friend who happened upon 2 of them and was kind enough to offer me one since my OG Evo is slowly dying. Poor phone.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Wow that sounds like a hell of a deal but this is free and doesn't require an upgrade or 2 year agreement. I've got a friend who happened upon 2 of them and was kind enough to offer me one since my OG Evo is slowly dying. Poor phone.

Better make sure this "friend" didn't fall on them in a car he didn't own and they accidentally slid into his pocket by mistake. Before taking it, call Sprint and have them check the ESN to see if it's clean. If not, your best bet would be best buy.

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Got it. It's beautiful. Compared to my brick of an evo it's a feather in my pocket. I did have a 3500 battery in that though so I'm curious about the life on this monster. The guy I bought it from insisted on activating it right then and there which was nice. Gotta get a case for this thing though.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

hossman12

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Congratulations man. The S3 is a stunning device. Ive had mine for 16 days now and I honestly couldn't be happier. This is the first time I've bought a phone when I truly can't think of a reason id want to buy anything else. I had a brief stint with an HTC Inspire 4G and let me tell you there is no comparison. After just over 2 weeks, my favorite things...

- 2GB of RAM really gets the job done when im reallly into heavy usage. Its amazing how many applications I can have running in the background while im watching a movie off HBO GO (which id never pay for btw)... get a MMS notification popup, reply and go right back to the movie seamlessly. Amazing.
- I can type blazingly fast on this thing.
- Phone loves media. Screen is amazing for pics and vids and music and movies sound awesome.

- overall, isn't this phone just beautiful?? The way it feels in the hand, the curves, the big sexy screen? I couldnt be happier. Congratulations on choosing such a sick phone to replace your evo! If you have any questions, the community here is really good with helping out :)

Sent from my MetroPCS GalaxyS3 consistently getting around 7-8mpbs down... contracts and data limits need not apply.

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Couldn't agree with you more. It's only day two but I'm loving the power this monster has. The only thing I'm waiting to see about is how the battery handles my usage and settings with my day. I don't exactly have a big problem with getting to an outlet but it's nice to not need to.

This thing is gorgeous... Can't wait to show my "have to be better than you" friend my new powerhouse.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish