- 249 Posts
Media Server using battery
Over the past couple of days, the media server has been using up a good portion of the battery to the point where I am getting 4-5 hours instead of an average of 12. I am using Pandora, but that shows up as a separate entry for what's using the battery. What application could I be using that is associated with the media player?
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- 11-20-2012, 09:04 PM #2
- 12-05-2012, 08:03 AM #3
- 12-05-2012, 09:54 AM #4
- 12-05-2012, 10:54 AM #5
- 12-05-2012, 11:49 AM #6
Re: Media Server using battery
I had the same problem after the JB update and I wasn’t even using any media applications. I did a factory reset and formatted the SD card (on my computer, not through my phone). Problem seems to have gone away for now. Apparently JB messed up with the Samsung media apps.
- By danarmitage1898 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2012, 11:32 PM
- By vastmandana in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2012, 01:06 PM
- By gadzooks64 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 7Last Post: 02-25-2012, 01:40 PM
- By matt512 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2010, 06:45 AM
- By androgk in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2010, 09:56 AM