Best Weather App with a Widget is.......

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
What do you think is the best Weather App with a cool widget to go along with it as well? I have Beautiful Weather (from Beautiful Widgets) right now but I'm lookin for something a bit different. What do you all recommend? Thanks.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I really like AccuWeather!

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using TapaTalk!

I actually just downloaded that right after I posted this and I LOVE it... BUT I do not like how it has to "load" everytime I wanna check the weather. Also the widget is not customizable at all.

davinwv

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Weatherlove has a very clean interface and extremely cool looking widgets. I used it on my Epic 4G Touch before I moved to the S3.

Iggymart

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I have both beweather pro and HD widgets installed and it is my opinion HD widgets has more visible options. However, I depend more on beweather.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I've tried a few but now I go with 1weather. Three customizable widgets (color etc) nice background choices.
Just like it.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have both beweather pro and HD widgets installed and it is my opinion HD widgets has more visible options. However, I depend more on beweather.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

why?

Just DL'ed HD Widgets, this better be good!

Last edited:

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if HD Widgets can have the temperature displayed in the notification bar?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I use Weather Bug. I don't want a big widget taking up a lot of room. The 1x2 widget shows my what I need at a quick glance, and if I need more detail I'll just open the app. WB's forecasts seem more localized, and the data more current than anything else I tried.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I use HD Widgets which allows me to switch between, WeatherBug, Accuweather and Weather Underground as the source.

Bought HD Widgets only to find out that there is no temperature displayed in the notification bar, which I love. Switched back to Beautiful Widgets and I LOVE their new UI.

saint satin stain

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I only want the weather when I need it for where I am at the moment. I dont need one running all the time burning battery and RAM.. I use NOAA Weather (N Studio /Weather Here). Comes in free, ad supported and a paid version. I rated it five, ten if I could. My Google Play review:
t gives you the weather info for where you are at the moment. It does not run all the time burning RAM and battery unnecessarily. When I installed it only used temperature in Fahrenheit, but I use Celsius. I asked the developer for Celsius; he politely, promptly responded, "Celsius is definitely a feature I can add." He added, " I expect I can get to this in the next couple days." He did. It is a simple, intuitive app, the first tab gives current weather and forecasts for six days; the second tab the radar image for your location. It gives the minimum information for you to decide whether to stay home and cuddle, or go cycling with your Cutie. It has internal links to the NOAA site for more weather detail if you need. I originally installed the free, ad supported version, but it proved so dependable, simple, intuitive to use and inexpensive I bought the paid version. It only asks for the permissions for its necessary functions. I recommend it. It's the best app I have among all my other apps. Mr Nadler, you are a mensch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca