I will admit to being a noob on my GS3, my first smartphone.. I've seen more and more posts recently about launchers, and how much more customizable and awesomer they are.. My questions are, with JB released, is there one that won't drop my battery to dead before noon? Which one has more bang for the buck? What exactly does downloading a launcher change on the phone? Be easy, I'm a noob remember?
- 11-19-2012, 12:57 AM #2
- 73 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
It really depends on the launcher. Some will change just the after work while others will change animations and widget resizing. I always seem to find the stock launcher to be a better choice but it is all personal preference. Best thing to do is try a few free ones then go from there.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 11-19-2012, 05:51 AM #3
- 11-19-2012, 10:09 AM #4
- 11-19-2012, 11:16 AM #6
Some launchers react differently than others with devices, so give a few a test drive and see what you like. Nova launcher is probably one of the best.
One feature you will probably love about 3rd party launchers is they have a backup and restore option to save your settings and setup of your launcher dock, homescreens, etc.. Great feature.
Much more to talk about with 3rd party launchers but its easier to just grab a one and check it out for yourself.
Good luck and enjoy!
- 11-19-2012, 01:09 PM #8
- 11-19-2012, 02:01 PM #9
- By gmatt in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:47 PM
- By jlgraham in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2010, 03:25 AM
- By mich1248 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 01-14-2010, 07:35 PM
- By Brett in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2009, 04:35 PM
- By matrix2004 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2009, 12:14 AM