Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Almeuit
  • 1 Post By dad2noah
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Hanging up when phone is in pocket

Am I the only one who constantly hangs up on an incoming call when you pull the phone out of your pocket?
    I know it's trivial, but Christ, it's becoming annoying.

I'm not sure if I'm pushing one of the side buttons?
    I try like hell not to touch the screen as I'm sliding it out.
    Is someone using an app that makes swiping the answer button a little more difficult?
    I know right?

Uggh

Default Re: Hanging up when phone is in pocket

Which was is your phone in your pocket? I always have the screen against my leg and the back facing out. So when it rings i can reach in and pull the phone out without touching the screen at all since I'm grabbing the back.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.

I've got the Otterbox Commuter on my S3, and I have no problem with the phone hanging up while in pocket.. I also carry my phone screen in, just for the piece of mind on the fact that if someone were to try to charlie horse me, they'd hit the case and not my screen.. Um, if you're hitting the lock/power button, that will dismiss/end a call, not sure if the volume buttons would do anything..

I just started having the same problem on my Samsung Galaxy Rush. If I have the screen turned out, I end up touching it with my hand, and if I have the screen turned in, it rubs against my leg.

I have never had this problem. I keep the screen facing my leg and upside-down, and pull it out by grabbing the back and edges. Just make sure you screen is actually locked.

Quote Originally Posted by tat21985 View Post
    I've got the Otterbox Commuter on my S3, and I have no problem with the phone hanging up while in pocket.. I also carry my phone screen in, just for the piece of mind on the fact that if someone were to try to charlie horse me, they'd hit the case and not my screen.. Um, if you're hitting the lock/power button, that will dismiss/end a call, not sure if the volume buttons would do anything..
    Yeah u gotta make sure u lock the screen. Is it making calls in ur pocket too?

O_o WISHING I HAD WAITED AND GOT THE NOTE 2, ANYONE WANNA TRADE? o>_<o~
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Yeah, i keep the screen facing my leg as well. Christ, I never thought I would have to ask for help with this issue, but thanks

Maybe it's my giant paws, lol
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.

No, no problems with pocket calling. And the phone will still say locked, swipe to unlock after the hangups.