Phone was working 100% perfect, I got home flashed FreeGS3 rom considering it looked bad ***. I flash it everything goes all well. Until I boot it up flash back into recovery using "quick boot". Never had a problem with that app.
I go into recovery and I got this pink screen that just won't go away.
I can get it to show recovery mode, and I did do a full system wipe along with wiping everything else, and I'm on stock JB right now and the screen still will not work.
I got it to show odin earlier but now it just won't show it.
I don't even think it will go into download mode.
As of right now the phone is on and is charging and I'm receiving messages as we speak, but like I said the screen is just all pink.
I've had clark44 help me with this problem and he has never seen this before, any help is appreciated.
- 11-20-2012, 11:13 PM #2
- By travpadg912 in forum T-Mobile myTouch 3GReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:37 PM
- By yojosefo#AC in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2010, 12:40 AM
- By yojosefo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2009, 10:31 AM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 05:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 12:15 PM