1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery saving tips.

I would like you all to list your tips or tricks on how to get good battery life. I average around 8 to 10 hours most of the time. There are other days I don't. Just want the best for my battery life. Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Slll using TapaTalk!

Default Re: Battery saving tips.

Hmm. Umm. Well. I would suggest to not use your phone unless you absolutely have too. lol. It could last up to 3 or more days if you just left it on stand by. But dang isn't that impossible to do?!!

Well its not a simple list (unless you're used to rooting and flashing), but I'm running FreeGS3 (TW JB based) with a couple UI mods, and ktoonsez's kernel on the ktoonservative governor, undervolted 50mV on all levels. I also have Google Now disabled, and the Sprint Connection Optimizer disabled. This is my phone as of a few minutes ago, mainly on WiFi. Stock battery.

Well its not a simple list (unless you're used to rooting and flashing), but I'm running FreeGS3 (TW JB based) with a couple UI mods, and ktoonsez's kernel on the ktoonservative governor, undervolted 50mV on all levels. I also have Google Now disabled, and the Sprint Connection Optimizer disabled. This is my phone as of a few minutes ago, mainly on WiFi.