- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Using FoxFi / PdaNet Tablet with ICS update
I've been using FoxFi on my phone (Sprint Galaxy S3) and PdaNet Tablet to tether my tablet and phone via bluetooth DUN. Does anyone know if this will still work with the Jelly Bean update on the phone? It's been pushed out to me but I've not installed it yet.
Part two of the question is... If it won't work is there a way to get Sprint to quit asking me to install the update every time I turn my phone on?
- By TCD in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 20Last Post: 01-17-2013, 12:12 PM
- By ebookof in forum Acer Iconia A500Replies: 16Last Post: 09-19-2012, 01:50 AM
- By shadow2201 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 08-02-2012, 10:17 PM
- By Gpd54 in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2012, 10:09 PM
- By ascot999 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2012, 04:16 AM