Where the flip is wireless charging??

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Samsung promised wireless charging for our S3's and it's still nowhere to be found. Does anyone have any ideas??

Last edited:

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Nope, but I really don't care. I would rather just plug my phone in then spend $200 so I can sit the phone down on a mat.

Damn auto correct. You always end up posting some thong you didn't Nintendo.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Nope, but I really don't care. I would rather just plug my phone in then spend $200 so I can sit the phone down on a mat.

Damn auto correct. You always end up posting some thong you didn't Nintendo.

I agree I could care less... I thought it wasn't supposed to come out in the beginning of 2013.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
They said September at first. Then I have heard nada. I mean I really don't care either, but it would have been something I would have bought just to make my "life" a little simpler. My job requires me to be in at all different times in the morning and work longish hours. That and 3 kids, sometimes I don't want to fool around with wires, especially when one of them (my daughter) takes my charger outside (because she's too lazy to use her own) and leaves it dangling in the carport.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
It's almost like Samsung's Tectiles. Worthless for most but after buying them on amazon for 5 bucks, I couldn't pass it up. They come in handy for me being able to change settings on the fly based on my day and how I'm going to use my phone. I'm sure after release of a wireless charging system, the price will drop to an affordable level making it a compelling device for people on the go like me.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
It's almost like Samsung's Tectiles. Worthless for most but after buying them on amazon for 5 bucks, I couldn't pass it up. They come in handy for me being able to change settings on the fly based on my day and how I'm going to use my phone. I'm sure after release of a wireless charging system, the price will drop to an affordable level making it a compelling device for people on the go like me.

Could be... I bought a couple of the 10000 mAh chargers that I carry. Just plug my phone into it anywhere I'm at. It charges my phone almost 3 times from 1% to 100% in about 1.5 hours.

I never thought I would like them either but I love them now. I always used to carry spare batteries but this is easier as the phone doesn't shut down and I don't have to remove the back cover or case.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Could be... I bought a couple of the 10000 mAh chargers that I carry. Just plug my phone into it anywhere I'm at. It charges my phone almost 3 times from 1% to 100% in about 1.5 hours.

I never thought I would like them either but I love them now. I always used to carry spare batteries but this is easier as the phone doesn't shut down and I don't have to remove the back cover or case.

I drive a dump truck for a living and in my Mack 90% of my day. It also has 3 12v terminals so a car charger would be more practicle. I'm also a gadget freak so now I'm gonna have to get one of those and a wireless charger. Thanks. You just cost me more money.......:)

bearballz72

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I had a Power Mat for my HTC Evo 4G and it was pretty cool. But I had to swap out the back and replace it with the cover that came with the mat. Of course my case wouldn't fit on it so I just bought a cheap rubber one off Ebay.

If the price is right I may buy one, but it's not on the top of my list for accesories.

camiller

Oct 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm probably going to go the route of a modified back to use the palm touchstone since I already have 3-4 touchstones laying about.