- 39 Posts
What's the name of the USB-connected sound file so I can delete it?
You know that obnoxious *BLOOP* sound that happens every time you plug the phone in to charge? Well, I hate it, have root, and want to delete the sound file, just like I did the shutter sound file. But I don't know which file to delete.
Edit: I'll answer my own question. The file is in /system/media/audio/ui and is called Charger_Connection.ogg.
Rename it to Charger_Connection.ogg.bak and you don't have to delete it. Worked like a charm.
- By Moviecouple in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2013, 01:56 PM
- By h3seaking in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 07-27-2011, 03:56 AM
- By frzndonkeywheel in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2011, 01:31 PM
- By siripsta in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-23-2011, 12:20 PM
- By Yeagerbomb3 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 11Last Post: 07-21-2010, 07:23 PM