Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ytsejamer1
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Smooth [4.2.2]

Default Best Apps on sale?!

What are some great apps you've found on sale for the holiday weekend?! I just bought SwiftKey 3 for $1.99 !!

Default Re: Best Apps on sale?!

Swiftkey 3!! Don't say I never told you!!....lol

The next app I'm looking to get on sale is Nova so let me know when that happens Joe! Thanks!

Here is a complete list, depends on what you like.
    Also these
    http://www.androidcentral.com/black-...round-updating
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by GiantJay; 11-24-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    Thanked by:
    42rj21 

Quote Originally Posted by GiantJay View Post
    Here is a complete list, depends on what you like.
    Also these
    Black Friday Android app sale round-up [updating] | Android Central
    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanks!! Just picked up Poweramp for $2.49!! Sweet!!

I picked up Swiftkey3 last night for $1.99. Long ago, I had purchased RERWare's MyBackup Pro, but it's on sale now and is a great deal.

Past that there are a few others that were not on sale:
    I decided to buy Car Home Ultra...even if it wasn't on sale. It's a slick program.
    I also picked up Sports Radio Droid Pro. When Radio.com/Yahoo Radio fails (which is often), this is a great backup. I don't mind supporting the developer.
    The last one was SoundAbout Pro. I was reading some horror stories about the Galaxy S3 if you had your phone connected to your car via BT and had the aux jack in use listening to Pandora, Google Play, etc. Because the jack was in use, the Galaxy by default would route the phone call through the aux wire instead of the BT to the car. I'm not sure if they fixed that in Jelly Bean or not. Nonetheless, I like the options it has for redirecting audio.
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.

Poweramp isn't on sale for me

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

It's nice to get this stuff on sale when it's convenient, but a lot of times I will pony up the cash to buy the pro version of an app (even when I really don't need it) just as a big "Thank you" to the developer for putting out a kick *** product. Throwing out $2-$6 for an app isn't going to break my bank.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by 42rj21 View Post
    It's nice to get this stuff on sale when it's convenient, but a lot of times I will pony up the cash to buy the pro version of an app (even when I really don't need it) just as a big "Thank you" to the developer for putting out a kick *** product. Throwing out $2-$6 for an app isn't going to break my bank.

Indeed...it's almost as if $3 or $4 is a god-awful price for a useful piece of software. The mindset..and I'm guilty of it at times, when you see a charge version of the app you've been using for free, is that it's too expensive. Strange but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Ytsejamer1 View Post
    Indeed...it's almost as if $3 or $4 is a god-awful price for a useful piece of software. The mindset..and I'm guilty of it at times, when you see a charge version of the app you've been using for free, is that it's too expensive. Strange but true.
    I hear ya. To each his own. I'm not saying that I have an open wallet all of the time, but there are some really awesome apps that have made my phone that much better and my life that much easier. And for those apps/developers, I am willing to contribute. I see it as the price of one or two beers. Cheers.