- 120 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Inbound texts going to Microsoft Exchange email...don't want.
I hate this. Why is this happening? I can't figure out how to make it stop. The first one to help me with this and can make this stop gets a high-five from me...and if I'm really happy, a fist bump, too!
I figured this out...(high-five and fist bump to me).
With Jellybean, there is an option the copy inbound text messages to email when setting an Exchange email account. I deleted the account and unchecked that box when setting it up again. Works like a freakin' charm!
- By tomhowells in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 39Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:55 AM
- By RamBak in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2012, 03:34 AM
- By jrun in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:05 PM
- By mcdanielnc89 in forum AT&T Samsung InfuseReplies: 14Last Post: 06-19-2011, 10:56 PM
- By Effenhimer in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 04-04-2011, 12:31 PM