Ok i finally got the notifaction for jelly bean sprint ny but first!

Seven_Speed

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I just got the notification to update the software to jellybean. But first want some info. So what's the deal with flash since I heard jellybean doesn't support it? Any insight? Can we still get it?. Next my girl says no ignore list? Is that true if so how can I do it, was looking I couldn't find it.... Thank in advance

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Phone settings Call/message block. you can block from manually entered numbers, from your contacts list, custom or from the call log. As for Flash, she's only partially correct. You can't download it from the playstore but you can side load it if you have the apk. Most of us do, Just ask....

itzhobbes

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Hey Skunkape60, thanks for the apk. Me and my gf just got our new GS3 and are loving it. I was wondering how to get Flash onto our phones. BTW, I'm coming from an HTC EVO 4G so I'm a little out of the loop but when can we expect an upgrade to JB?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey Skunkape60, thanks for the apk. Me and my gf just got our new GS3 and are loving it. I was wondering how to get Flash onto our phones. BTW, I'm coming from an HTC EVO 4G so I'm a little out of the loop but when can we expect an upgrade to JB?

Download the apk above to your phone. Go to system settings/security make sure unknown sources has a check by it. Go to the apk you downloaded and tap it and choose install.