Phone not vibrating
New to the Galaxy S3 here.
I've got the phone set to ring & vibrate, however when I get a phone call, email, or SMS message the phone doesn't vibrate. What setting am I missing?
BTW -- this is happening on both phones I purchased this weekend.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Android Central Forums
- 11-26-2012, 08:55 PM #2
- 270 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Phone not vibrating
SMS has a second checkbox in the settings menu within the app, as well as the stock email app.. You can also set separate vibration alerts for each contact by selecting the contact and it will let you pick the vibration mode.. As to why it isn't vibrating at all, I'm stumped, especially with two phones doing it.. Also, look at the vibration intensity settings in the sound menu.. Check all these options, let us know how it works out!
- By overkill#AC in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2012, 09:50 PM
- By insaneo1488 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2012, 09:16 PM
- By mozzarella72 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 12-23-2011, 02:57 PM
- By iceberg384 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2011, 02:54 AM
- By as4life in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2010, 04:47 PM