upgrading phone for christmas gift
i got my son the GS3 friday and would like to give it as christmas gift. he presently has Nexus S 4g. i'd like to maintain the surprise for christmas morning, but how to activate it and have it ready to go that morning?? once i activate it the nexus will die... i suppose i can do it late on the 24th - any suggestions??
- 11-27-2012, 02:48 PM #2
- 11-27-2012, 03:51 PM #3
- 11-27-2012, 04:49 PM #4
- 590 Posts
Re: upgrading phone for christmas gift
That's exactly what I am doing. My wife is "giving" me my SGIII I bought on Black Thursday and I will wait to activate it on Christmas Day (oooo-hard to wait, makes me feel like a kid again). Also, your "30 day return" policy doesn't start until activation...I needed that on 2 of my Sprint Samsung Epics when they first came out...the Wimax 4 G stopped working after 2 weeks and not even the store could fix it...we both got brand new phones, then my wife's replacement couldn't roam, and we got a replacement for that one since the 30 days reset with the replacements. After 30 days, you may get a refurb rather than a new one out of the box.
- 11-27-2012, 05:45 PM #6
- By goyagoyago in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2011, 04:51 AM
- By Colt in forum Samsung Galaxy TabReplies: 8Last Post: 01-01-2011, 03:40 PM
- By Starfleeter in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2010, 01:43 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:48 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2010, 06:17 PM