How to remove Facebook Gallery Pictures from Galaxy S3

phstratton

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Basically, I synced up my facebook to my phone without realizing I had gallery checked as well, so all of my facebook pictures are on my phone, which is annoying....I've tried clearing the cached of both facebook and the gallery, but they're apparently stored somewhere on the phone, that I can't find by searching...Anyone know how to remove these? Thanks!

cammer50

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm in the same situation. I've even deleted some facebook pics but they remain the phone.
Looking forward to get someone's advice..

abrahante

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
After several attempts to clear the gallery (After unsyncing Facebook Pictures)...
1. Clear the Facebook Data (From applications manager).
2. remove the Facebook account from the Sync Settings.
3. Clear Gallery Data.
4. Signed back onto Facebook (making sure not to check any syncing of pictures).
5. Turn the Gallery App and no more Facebook pictures.

It worked for me, I hope it helps others as well.

phstratton

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
After several attempts to clear the gallery (After unsyncing Facebook Pictures)...
1. Clear the Facebook Data (From applications manager).
2. remove the Facebook account from the Sync Settings.
3. Clear Gallery Data.
4. Signed back onto Facebook (making sure not to check any syncing of pictures).
5. Turn the Gallery App and no more Facebook pictures.

It worked for me, I hope it helps others as well.

I'll give that a shot! Thanks!

Disturbed_Angel

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I knew I couldn't be the only one that was annoyed by this. Spent a good 30 min trying to figure it out before I gave up, came here and did a search. Thanks!

Amber Menke

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
i was having the same problem so i played until i found out how to fix it cuz i hated them being on my phone as well.
so what i did was go to the gallery and hit the menu button on the bottom of the phone, and then you see view by at the bottom of the list. when you click on that you can choose what you want to see on your phone. i just checked content in devise which just keeps the pics i have taken with the camera.... yeah!!! any ways hope that helps ya!

Kevin Richards

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
what you can do, like i did, clear the facebook data from application manager then clear the gallery data also from the application manager then uninstall facebook then reinstall and make sure nothing is allowed to sync when you set up your facebook account

Mal Eruski

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I have done all of the above suggestions, with Ambers being the best on physically not seeing hte albums, however my issue is that my pictures/videos are eating up my storage. I have cleared out the albums directly on the phone but the facebook albums are taking up space on my memory...I even uninstalled the facebook app yet the pictures are still on my phone somehow!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan