Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Robbie Doo
  • 1 Post By Almeuit
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Notification EVERY time I turn off Mobile Data (Driving me insane)

Hey All,

I reset my phone due to the batter being whacky after I got Jelly Bean. Now every time I click to turn off my 'Mobile Data' I get a warning "You will no longer be able to use applications such as Internet, Email, and YouTube via mobile networks. Continue?"

Does anyone know how to disable this? I've looked all over the settings but have yet to find a solution.

Thanks for your help!

Default Re: Notification EVERY time I turn off Mobile Data (Driving me insane)

Quote Originally Posted by conewcar2010 View Post
    Hey All,

I reset my phone due to the batter being whacky after I got Jelly Bean. Now every time I click to turn off my 'Mobile Data' I get a warning "You will no longer be able to use applications such as Internet, Email, and YouTube via mobile networks. Continue?"

Does anyone know how to disable this? I've looked all over the settings but have yet to find a solution.

Thanks for your help!
    I always turn it off in the Notification Bar pulldown and I never get any message. Try that.

After a while, I just got used to hit, hitting OK is just second nature now..

Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    ROM
    Freeza's DeoDexed ROM

Quote Originally Posted by tat21985 View Post
    After a while, I just got used to hit, hitting OK is just second nature now..
    Sadly it is.

CARRIER: SPRINT
    DEVICE: SAMSUNG GALAXY S3
    ROM: FREEZA'S DEODEXED STOCK ROM
    KERNAL: KTOONEZ
    THEME: THE WAY I WANT IT! (MORPHOLOGY)
    MESSAGING APP: STOCK JOSHBEACHES THEMED TOUCHWIZ (FINALLY!!!)

ANYMORE QUESTIONS? LET ME KNOW!

ROM
    CM09/2.6.35.7

Don't worry about that stupid message. Just uncheck in the data options and you'll be fine. You'll still be able to use all the apps without any problems. And the LTE will come on whenever you're in the coverage area.
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.

Why do you want to turn off mobile data?
    PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. We can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they began.

If I've helped you, please click the "Thanks" button.

Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by Ntchwaidumela View Post
    I always turn it off in the Notification Bar pulldown and I never get any message. Try that.
    This is the same for me.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.