Notification EVERY time I turn off Mobile Data (Driving me insane)
I reset my phone due to the batter being whacky after I got Jelly Bean. Now every time I click to turn off my 'Mobile Data' I get a warning "You will no longer be able to use applications such as Internet, Email, and YouTube via mobile networks. Continue?"
Does anyone know how to disable this? I've looked all over the settings but have yet to find a solution.
Thanks for your help!
- 11-28-2012, 06:44 PM #2
- 11-28-2012, 07:07 PM #3
- 11-28-2012, 08:27 PM #4
- 11-29-2012, 01:11 AM #5
- 307 Posts
Re: Notification EVERY time I turn off Mobile Data (Driving me insane)
Don't worry about that stupid message. Just uncheck in the data options and you'll be fine. You'll still be able to use all the apps without any problems. And the LTE will come on whenever you're in the coverage area.
- 11-30-2012, 06:43 PM #6
- 11-30-2012, 06:59 PM #7
- 01-13-2016, 12:34 PM #8
- 01-27-2016, 06:54 AM #9
- 04-20-2016, 05:11 AM #10
- 07-19-2016, 10:19 PM #11
- By zrxoa1 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2011, 01:28 PM
- By donald.aleshire in forum T-Mobile G2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-13-2010, 03:25 PM
- By bart151 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 07-20-2010, 01:44 PM
- By blackops#IM in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2010, 10:55 AM
- By mps623 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2010, 12:16 PM