- 16 Posts
Sound settings change with volume button
I'm having a problem when I set my phone to vibrate only. If I accidently press the volume button, the setting is now set to sound+vibrate. This is very irritating when I need vibrate only in a quiet environment. I used settings apps from the play store but none seems to keep my sound settings the way I want. Can the volume buttons be disabled when vibrate only is enabled? I have the Sprint Galaxy S3 running Jellybean.
- By centerwaters in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 17Last Post: 08-05-2012, 02:18 PM
- By enfuego360 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2012, 05:27 PM
- By r2dtoo in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2011, 02:52 PM
- By seedubs in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2011, 11:04 AM
- By Steve66 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 07-03-2010, 02:44 AM