Call Recording not working.
I have tried about 4 or 5 different apps to record phone calls on my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 with CM10 and I can't get any to work. The closest I have gotten it to work is 'recording" a phone conversation and saving it but the whole file is static. I tried different settings but nothing changes. Anybody knows how to get this to work? I had a HTC Thunderbolt before this and I used to record phone calls with no problems but now this is giving me problems.
- 12-03-2012, 10:49 AM #2
- 08-04-2013, 12:14 PM #4
- 1 Posts
Re: Call Recording not working.
Something that works on all phones is RecordiaPro but its not an app. Take a look at their website and call them if u have questions. ive found em very helpful and its a truly great product. Recordiapro- Record Phone Calls. Record Cell Phone Conversations. Call Recording
- By hellosailor in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 28Last Post: 02-03-2013, 02:12 PM
- By kirksucks in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2012, 11:23 AM
- By lbfoods in forum Motorola Droid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2012, 11:43 AM
- By Hitch_Itch in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2010, 01:31 PM
- By hdmn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2009, 08:49 AM