1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Default Call Recording not working.

I have tried about 4 or 5 different apps to record phone calls on my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 with CM10 and I can't get any to work. The closest I have gotten it to work is 'recording" a phone conversation and saving it but the whole file is static. I tried different settings but nothing changes. Anybody knows how to get this to work? I had a HTC Thunderbolt before this and I used to record phone calls with no problems but now this is giving me problems.

Default Re: Call Recording not working.

The app total recall for s2/s3, used to work great. But since we got updated to jelly bean it is all static. But as far as I checked recently they updated the app to work with jelly bean as well but you need to be rooted. Check it out!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    14 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adlebo View Post
    The app total recall for s2/s3, used to work great. But since we got updated to jelly bean it is all static. But as far as I checked recently they updated the app to work with jelly bean as well but you need to be rooted. Check it out!
    I tried the latest version 1.9.34 and is not working. I think it might be a kernel problem with CM10 kernel not being able to record calls.

Something that works on all phones is RecordiaPro but its not an app. Take a look at their website and call them if u have questions. ive found em very helpful and its a truly great product.