- 11-29-2012, 08:54 PM #2
- 11-30-2012, 10:49 AM #3
- 11-30-2012, 10:57 AM #4
- 12-06-2012, 07:32 PM #5
- 12-06-2012, 08:52 PM #6
- 11-14-2013, 12:23 AM #7
- 11-14-2013, 03:50 AM #8
- 4 Posts
You can try but if your getting 3g I would leave the settings alone... if it ain't broken don't fix it!!! And I'm pretty sure 4g is LTE or vise versa... correct me if I am wrong...
On my Sprint S3 flashed to vzw if I turn LTE capabilities on then I don't get **** for data... same if I set to CDMA/LTE thru ##DATA# hidden menu...
Its my rule not to screw with anything if its working man... if ur referring to turning on/off the 4G in the reg settings then leave it off or u will just be wasting battery for no reason if u don't have it in ur area...
I WOULD LIKE TO KNO HOW SPRINT IS ALLOWED TO REFER TO THEIR LTE AS TRUE 4G WHEN IT ISNT (AS FAR AS I UNDERSTAND). SPRINT BULLSHˇTS COVERAGE TO THE FRICKEN MAX... WHICH IS Y I FLASHED TO VZW.
- 11-14-2013, 09:41 AM #9
- 44 Posts
- Synergy ROM RC1
Re: How do i get 4G to work on my S3?
Also what's this about Sprint LTE not being "real 4G"? Technically, noone has real 4G since the original spec was for 100Mbps. It got changed because carriers. LTE = 4G no matter how you slice it. The only "fake" 4G that was rolling around with T-Mobile calling HSPA+ 4G.
- By roachman55 in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2012, 01:24 PM
- By Mr.Boots in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 1Last Post: 12-28-2011, 08:43 AM
- By Shotty in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2010, 05:40 PM
- By jazz_nh in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2010, 12:41 PM
- By volcom.airsoft in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2010, 07:39 PM