Samsung Galaxy S3 Youtube Connection problems

Mustafar122

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Alright, so I recently got a Galaxy S3. It works great and is a great phone. I have had it for about two weeks now. But all of a sudden Youtube and google play store are having problems. When I go to youtube while connected to wifi, it loads and everything loads fine, but when i go to a video it gives me an error saying "Connection to server lost". I don't get this error when using 3g. For google play, when I am connected to my wifi, everything loads and runs fine, but when I go to download an app, it doesn't download and eventually cancels itself. As the same with the youtube problem, it works when I use 3g. Some might tell me to just use 3g then, but 3g is slow and I don't want to wait an hour to load a 10 minute youtube video. I have hear other people have similar problems, but they all have problems with 3g. This is my wifi and I really need help please!

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Is this a problem on All wifi connections or just a specific one? If you have only tested it with 1 you need more data to know for sure.
I recently had an issue with my home wifi, on my laptop pages would time out.
Power cycled the data equipment (router and wifi) and all is well again.

videokid

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
It did this to me when I used the Youtube app. When I accessed Youtube.com using the internet, it worked fine after 30 sec download time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles