- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy S3 Youtube Connection problems
Alright, so I recently got a Galaxy S3. It works great and is a great phone. I have had it for about two weeks now. But all of a sudden Youtube and google play store are having problems. When I go to youtube while connected to wifi, it loads and everything loads fine, but when i go to a video it gives me an error saying "Connection to server lost". I don't get this error when using 3g. For google play, when I am connected to my wifi, everything loads and runs fine, but when I go to download an app, it doesn't download and eventually cancels itself. As the same with the youtube problem, it works when I use 3g. Some might tell me to just use 3g then, but 3g is slow and I don't want to wait an hour to load a 10 minute youtube video. I have hear other people have similar problems, but they all have problems with 3g. This is my wifi and I really need help please!
- 11-30-2012, 11:51 AM #2
- 1,491 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 Youtube Connection problems
Is this a problem on All wifi connections or just a specific one? If you have only tested it with 1 you need more data to know for sure.
I recently had an issue with my home wifi, on my laptop pages would time out.
Power cycled the data equipment (router and wifi) and all is well again.
- 11-30-2012, 05:25 PM #3
- By Sylwek313 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:41 PM
- By blitz118 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 35Last Post: 03-23-2013, 11:09 PM
- By gblaca in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2012, 10:25 PM
- By DEMF_crazy in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 08-22-2012, 11:15 PM
- By bensaslo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2012, 09:47 AM