Facebook sharing issue

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
In the last week or so, whenever I try to share a post on FB everything is fine until I hit the final Share button. The "Publishing Post" message shows briefly, then the screen goes blank except for the "Loading" circle. But it stays that way indefinitely. I try the Refresh command, but nothing happens. I go back to the original post and try Share again. Same thing. If I close out FB and come back, my re-post eventually shows up.

When the Share feature was added to the mobile version recently, it worked fine. The only issue I had was that it took you back to the top of the screen and you had to scroll back down to your previous place. I don't know what they did to this app, but now this feature is just about unusable. FIX IT FB! Anyone else experiencing this problem? :(

12/8/12 - Well, it seems the sharing feature is actually working. It just doesn't work like it does on the web. It only shows on your device after you refresh or restart the app.

Last edited:

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, it appears this issue has been addressed and solved in today's update. Not only is it solved, sharing is almost instantaneous. This update is great, so far.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: