Facebook sharing issue
In the last week or so, whenever I try to share a post on FB everything is fine until I hit the final Share button. The "Publishing Post" message shows briefly, then the screen goes blank except for the "Loading" circle. But it stays that way indefinitely. I try the Refresh command, but nothing happens. I go back to the original post and try Share again. Same thing. If I close out FB and come back, my re-post eventually shows up.
When the Share feature was added to the mobile version recently, it worked fine. The only issue I had was that it took you back to the top of the screen and you had to scroll back down to your previous place. I don't know what they did to this app, but now this feature is just about unusable. FIX IT FB! Anyone else experiencing this problem?
12/8/12 - Well, it seems the sharing feature is actually working. It just doesn't work like it does on the web. It only shows on your device after you refresh or restart the app.
Last edited by Ntchwaidumela; 12-08-2012 at 11:29 PM.Not every device is for everyone. So choose carefully before you put your money down. Then live with your decision.
Re: Facebook sharing issue
Well, it appears this issue has been addressed and solved in today's update. Not only is it solved, sharing is almost instantaneous. This update is great, so far.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by Ntchwaidumela; 12-14-2012 at 01:04 PM.
- By galpdawg in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2010, 10:00 PM
- By myester in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2010, 07:40 PM
- By Happy_Trees in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2010, 04:30 AM
- By Majordeluxe in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2010, 04:52 PM
- By ridavid81 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-22-2009, 01:29 AM