Messaging to a group

rocklady99

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got my new GS3 today (came from an HTC Evo). I regularly (daily) send text messages to a group with 26 people. It is a necessary part of my job.
It was obvious when I went to send a text that you can only select my text is sent to only 10 contacts in my group. (which, by the way, really sucks)

I loaded Go SMS and sent the same text to the 26 person group. Even Go SMS only sent the message to the first 10 people. The forum reading I had done said Go SMS would be able to send to a larger group.

What am I missing? The fact that even Go SMS only sent to 10, made me think I have an option unchecked in my phone that is limiting me.

I would greatly appreciate help or advice on (1) fixing Stock Messaging or (2) finding an app that will text to more than 10 contacts at ONE time.

Jenni

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I use an app called Groupy which works fantastic for me. I've used it on every Android phone I've had going back to the Epic and it works without issue. I send group texts daily ranging from 20-160 people. Only catch is (as far as I know) it will only do up to the 160 character limit. It lets you go over but I don't think it sends properly.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000