Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Default Re: Better keyboard?

I know it sounds like a broken record but I too use Swiftkey 3, it quickly learns your typing style not to mention its' prediction rate (what your next word is going to be) it is spot on the majority of the time. Highly recommend it!

Quote Originally Posted by 42rj21 View Post
    I'm using it. Right off the bat, I wish it would give options for words after swyping. So if I'm not accurate enough, it just throws out whatever it thinks I meant to say. I wish it would give options like regular swift key would. I loved using Swype and I wish it would meld the functionalities.

Also, I notice that the swiping doesn't work with some apps. Has anyone else experienced that problem?

Sent from my SPH-L710
    Try setting your typing style to Precise (under Advanced settings). I also recommend increasing the time for Long-press duration. And it may take a few days to "learn" from how you use words, etc.
    42rj21 likes this.

Swiftkey works great for me. The free version is a 30 day trial, I believe. For me, the paid version is well worth it. The stock JB keyboard is free, and also works very well (much better than the stock keyboard): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ankeyboard.f.g
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12