How to active Google now.
Hey guys. I'm asking this question on behalf of my gf. She just got the S3 and loves it. Her question is how does she active Google now from the home screen? On my Nexus S 4G its just a swipe up from the bottom. That doesn't work for the S3. Any help would great. Also is the only way to take out S voice and change it to Google voice search is by being rooted? Thanks!
Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
- 12-05-2012, 08:24 PM #2
- 12-06-2012, 05:44 PM #3
Re: How to active Google now.
I believe you can also go to your apps drawer, then look for a blue icon with Google in white letters.
When you select that it asks you if you if you want to enable google now.
OR at least that is what it did for me.
- By android010 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2012, 09:00 AM
- By con5150 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 20Last Post: 07-18-2012, 08:53 AM
- By popeye in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-08-2011, 08:15 PM
- By mmhhc in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2010, 01:17 AM
- By c3PreO in forum Android AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-27-2009, 12:46 PM