- 53 Posts
Prob with 32gig MicroSD - thoughts?
Greetings! I am going through 32gig MicroSD cards like u wound'nt believe. Am on my 3rd one - each of mine die after about 8 hours to 2 days of use. The S3 simply says the card has been removed. When I put into my laptop it does not see the card at all. The SD seems fried.
It is a SanDisk microSDHC 32 GB Class 10. Fortunately Costco allows me to return for another each time.
I have not heard of any other probs w 32gig cards. May be a prob w/my S3?
Running rooted stock rom. Not overclocking and there does not seem to be extra heat.
Any other thoughts?
- 12-07-2012, 03:36 PM #2
- 12-07-2012, 10:50 PM #3
- 12-08-2012, 12:05 PM #4
- 12-12-2012, 09:55 AM #6
- 25 Posts
Re: Prob with 32gig MicroSD - thoughts?
Think about buying a Samsung 32GB Class 10 MicroSD. I got mine on eBay for $19 and I haven't had any problems since I put it on my phone. I've heard this happening a lot to non-Samsung MicroSD cards.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums
- By storino03 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2011, 02:29 AM
- By TechWhore in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 14Last Post: 08-03-2010, 11:29 PM
- By TJH132 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 15Last Post: 07-24-2010, 11:10 AM
- By jeepzilla in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2010, 10:02 AM
- By bard108 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-16-2010, 08:54 AM