- 492 Posts
is LTE separate antenna vs. 3g? (like wimax was)?
I was just playing with my friend's sprint S3 and I didn't see how you could turn on or off the LTE.
Does that mean there's only 1 antenna like on my ATT s3?
PS: any word when LTE is coming to Philadelphia PA?
- 12-07-2012, 05:45 PM #2
Re: is LTE separate antenna vs. 3g? (like wimax was)?
LTE should have a separate antenna.
Settings - More Settings - Mobile Networks - Network Mode this will let you chose between CDMA/LTE or CDMA only.
- 12-07-2012, 05:57 PM #3
- 12-08-2012, 01:25 AM #4
- By merritt67 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 15Last Post: 07-16-2012, 09:47 AM
- By tmags2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-14-2012, 08:15 PM
- By Utah_Utes_Man in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2012, 02:37 PM
- By Darth Mo in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2012, 11:39 PM
- By mmilord in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:13 AM