- 10-11-2013, 07:04 PM #26
- 1 Posts
Re: How do i get the stock clock/weather back on my Galaxy S3?
Okay, the same thing happened to me last night. I followed the instructions by long pressing the screen, and hit apps and widgets. It brought me to all my apps. I see no stock clock, no accurate weather, no weather. What now? How do I get my clock/weather back??? Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 10-11-2013, 10:37 PM #27
SG3...Wicked Sensations 4.2
- 333 Posts
EVO 4G...Digital Twinturbo
- 11-04-2013, 02:51 PM #28
- 11-04-2013, 06:25 PM #29
- By Robodude in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 08-15-2012, 09:54 PM
- By zwdroidx in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 03-24-2011, 09:15 PM
- By spacecasespiff in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-21-2011, 02:03 PM
- By plmiller0905 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:55 AM
- By eyecon82 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 13Last Post: 06-18-2010, 08:01 PM