Keep receiving the same Google Voice text - about every 10 mins...
This just started: I keep receiving a voicemail text (that a client left via Google Voice) on my phone, through the phones stock messaging app. I delete it from the phone, but it keeps coming back. I've gone into Google Voice and deleted the voicemail text there, but I continue to receive it on the phone. I haven't found an answer searching here and wonder if anyone else might be having this issue?
In Google Voice, my settings are to ' Notify me of new voicemails via text ' as it has always been.
EDIT: I've also got the Google Voice app on the phone set to receive text messages 'Via the Google Voice app', but they are coming through both GV and the stock GS3 messaging app, and have been doing THAT for a long time...
Last edited by kgilbertsen; 12-09-2012 at 08:46 AM.
- 12-09-2012, 09:16 AM #2
- 279 Posts
Re: Keep receiving the same Google Voice text - about every 10 mins...
I had to stop Google voice a couple days ago. So many annoying problems with everything.
Double text messages, transcribing voicemail was a joke, and I would get an email saying I missed a call, and the phone never rang.
I'm a big fan of Google, but missing calls was a problem I can't overcome.
I hope they work on fixing these things.
- By buzzno in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:04 PM
- By rgm228 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2011, 03:47 PM
- By jpdaballa in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2011, 10:11 PM
- By mobilemedic20 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-28-2011, 10:24 PM
- By NVR2ND in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 3Last Post: 05-05-2010, 09:09 AM