Android emojis

cbass6411

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to edit this for a good hour or so now, but maybe I'm not looking in the right area?

To get the defualt android emoij's to show up you have to use :----) (more lines to show difference)

What I'm trying to do is every time you get a smiley like this :) it would show as the android emojis.

Is this even possible?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to edit this for a good hour or so now, but maybe I'm not looking in the right area?

To get the defualt android emoij's to show up you have to use :----) (more lines to show difference)

What I'm trying to do is every time you get a smiley like this :) it would show as the android emojis.

Is this even possible?

I don't see a setting for the icons, maybe you could find an app that changes them or gives you more options?

cbass6411

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I use Swiftkey, and I really don't like using them..plus when I text someone they're not going to type it like that each time.. :(

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

Is this even possible?

Use multiling keyboard, and emoji decod

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang