All about that wallpaper!

noc6285

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
What is your favorite wallpaper?
Has anyone made any custom pics that look awesome?
What program did you use to make it?
What size looks best on this phone?
Just some things I was wondering...

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
What is your favorite wallpaper?
Has anyone made any custom pics that look awesome?
What program did you use to make it?
What size looks best on this phone?
Just some things I was wondering...

Favorite wallpaper? Stick on. No muss, no fuss.
Custom pics? YES! But can't show them here....wife would beat me to a pulp.
Program used? Nothing. Came straight from the camera unedited.
Best size? Well, larger the better.....

Personally, I have many different ones I like and I change them out often. Just DL a bunch and use them till you find one you like the most and suits your needs. I haven't made any custom pics. I do want to, but with family life I just can't find the time. Although when I do, I'll use PS elements on my laptop to edit it to my liking. As for size of pics, I try to use native rez but I find the s3 likes to crop it making it to huge for any personable gain, so I use 1600x900 or 1600x1200 rez for most of my wallpaper. But using the camera and taking pics and editing it with snapseed works out the best for me to use as wallpaper.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I don't have a favorite wallpaper cause I change them daily and rarely go back,maybe one day I'll lose my addiction to new wallpapers, cause there are wallpapers I love, then I find a new one I love, lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Zero Hunter

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My wallpapers hardly changes, and I usually keep them plain. No dramatic graphics or anything like that. Simple carbon fiber is all I have.

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I use the Zedge app, they have literally tens of thousands of wallpapers. I change mine everyday, no point in making a custom one.. But yeah, Zedge is an awesome app, they have ringtones, notifications, and wallpapers that are available in about 15 categories. And when you DL the app, when you select a wallpaper, it sizes it to fit your screen, so that's awesome

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I use the Zedge app, they have literally tens of thousands of wallpapers. I change mine everyday, no point in making a custom one.. But yeah, Zedge is an awesome app, they have ringtones, notifications, and wallpapers that are available in about 15 categories. And when you DL the app, when you select a wallpaper, it sizes it to fit your screen, so that's awesome

The only problem I have with zedge is that it keeps running in the background. Killing the processes doesn't help if your using wallpaper DL'd from there. BUT....to be fair, since I've used it, they might have put out updates to fix the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith